For Review, Please click: USW-LITE-8-POE
The USW-Lite-8-PoE is a fully managed Layer 2 switch with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports for your RJ45 Ethernet devices. Four ports also offer auto-sensing 802.3at PoE+ that provide up to a total PoE wattage of 52 W for UniFi Access Points or other PoE devices. Managed and configured by the UniFi Network Controller with UniFi mobile app support, the USW-Lite-8-PoE offers Layer 2 switching protocols and features. The UniFi Network Controller and mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in a graphical user interface from anywhere.
- Total non-blocking line rate: 8 Gbps
- Max. power consumption: 8 W
- Power supply: External 54 V/60 W power adapter
- Supported voltage range: DC 50 V to 57 V
- PoE interfaces: (4) PoE+ IEEE 802.3af/at
- Max. PoE+ wattage per port by PSE: 30 W