For Product Review, Click: USP-RPS
The Ubiquiti SmartPower Redundant Power System, model USP-RPS, is a proprietary redundant power system designed to protect up to six Ubiquiti SmartPower supported devices from sudden power supply module failure. The USP-RPS continually monitors all attached devices. In the event of an internal AC/DC power supply failure, failover is automatic so your network continues to operate with no interruption in service. With a 950W DC power budget, the USP-RPS can protect a variety of high-power devices, including Ubiquiti PoE switches. An integrated 1.3" color touchscreen LCM displays system information for convenient monitoring.
One USP Cable is included with the Ubiquiti SmartPower Redundant Power System. To attach additional devices, the USP-Cable is sold separately as an accessory.
- Six (6) USP DC output ports
- One (1) 1G RJ45 Ethernet port
- 1U Rackmountable
- 1.3" Touchscreen display with status information
- 950W Total power budget (600W/54V + 350W/12V)
- Managed by Ubiquiti Network Controller
- Continual Monitoring of Six Attached Devices
- Automatic Failover if PSU Failure Detected