For Video Review. Click: US-48-750W
For Technical Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks US Switch, part of the Ubiquiti US line of products.
The Ubiquiti US Switch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
The Ubiquiti US Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
The Ubiquiti US Switch models are available with 24 or 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default, the Ubiquiti US Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the Ubiquiti US Controller software.
The Ubiquiti US Switch provides fiber connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each Ubiquiti US Switch model includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. Each 48-port model adds two SFP+ ports for high-capacity uplinks of up to 10 Gbps, so you can directly connect to a high-performance storage server or deploy a long-distance uplink to another switch.
Designed for convenient management, the Ubiquiti UAP Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor the Ubiquiti US Switch and other UAP devices using a graphical user interface. You can download it from www.ubnt.com at no extra charge – there is no separate software, licensing, or support fee.
- Fourty Eight (48) RJ45 Gigabit PoE ports
- AdditionalTwo (2) SFP ports
- AdditionalTwo (2) SFP+ Ports
- Integrated Network Management - Free Ubiquiti UniFiController Software
- Advanced Switch Management Features - VLAN, Aggregation, Monitoring ETC
- Non-blocking Throughput70 Gbps
- Switching Capacity140 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate104.16 Mpps
- Maximum Power Consumption -750W
- PoE Support - Auto-Sensing 802.3at/af POE+ &24V Passive POE
- Industrial Grade Product