For Unboxing, Click: US-24-250W
For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Switch, part of the UniFi line of products.
The UniFi Switch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
The UniFi Switch models are available with 24 or 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default, the UniFi Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the UniFi Controller software.
The UniFi Switch provides fiber connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each UniFi Switch model includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface. You can download it from www.ubnt.com at no extra charge – there is no separate software, licensing, or support fee.
• Twenty-Four (24) RJ45 Gigabit PoE Ports
• Additional Two (2) SFP Ports
• Integrated Network Management - Ubiquiti UniFi Controller Software
• Advanced Switch Management Features - VLAN, (R)STP And More
• Non-Blocking Throughput 26 Gbps
• Switching Capacity 52 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate 38.69 Mpps
• Maximum Power Consumption - 250W
• PoE Support - Auto-Sensing 802.3at/af POE+ & 24V Passive POE
• Industrial Grade Product
US-24-250W Ubiquiti Unifi Switch POE+ 24 Port SFP UBNT
1 Year From Date Of Purchase