For Set-Up & Review, Click: US-16-150W
For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Switch, part of the UniFi line of products.
The UniFi Switch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
The UniFi Switch delivers robust performance over its 18 independent switching ports. Two SFP ports offer optical connectivity, and 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports offer 802.3af/at PoE+ or 24V passive PoE sharing a total of 150W PoE.
Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface. You can download it from www.ubnt.com at no extra charge – there is no separate software, licensing, or support fee.
• Sixteen (16) RJ45 Gigabit PoE Ports
• Additional Two (2) SFP Ports
• Integrated Network Management - Ubiquiti UniFi Controller Software
• Advanced Switch Management Features - VLAN, (R)STP And More
• Non-Blocking Throughput 18 Gbps
• Switching Capacity 36 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate 26.78 Mpps
• Maximum Power Consumption - 150W
• PoE Support - Auto-Sensing 802.3at/af POE
• Industrial Grade Product
• Rack-Mountable & Desktop-Mountable
US-16-150W Ubiquiti UniFi Switch 16 Port 150W SFP UBNT
1 Year From Date Of Purchase