For Review, Click: UCK-G2
The Cloud Key Gen2 is an integrated hardware controller and self-contained application server designed to help you monitor and manage your network devices. It features an eight-core processor with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB eMMC flash storage, and utilizes thelatest version of the Controller with hybrid cloud technology.
The Cloud Key Gen2 is fully capable of configuring and managing dozens of devices on your network, and offers an ultra-low energy PoE replacement for a dedicated server or computer, leaving behind no digital footprint.
The Ubiquiti® hybrid cloud configuration provides a secure, private SSO (Single Sign-On) to access all of your deployments from anywhere in the world. With the Ubiquiti hybrid cloud, a third-party hosted cloud service is not required, so all of your personal data and network information remains local and secure–the way it should be.
Add, provision, configure, monitor, and manage all of your devices, whether in one or hundreds of private networks–all from a centralized control panel.
Easily accessible through one of our downloadable apps or a standard web browser (Chrome recommended), the Cloud Key Gen2 is a powerful solution for managing your networks across the campus or across the globe.
- 4x Faster Performance than the original Cloud Key
- Fully Integrated, Stand Alone Controller Hardware
- Remote, Private Cloud Access to the Controller
- Secure Hybrid Cloud Technology
- Free Controller Software - No Software Fees & No Limits
- Advanced Software Features
- Hotspot Management - per SSID VLANs
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Passive 48 V PoE or 802.3af operation
- Native Google Play & Apple App Store management app