Ubiquiti Networks introduces Category 6 Indoor Ethernet Cable for your high-speed UAP and general indoor network deployments.
Dramatically improve your Ethernet link states, speeds, and overall performance with Ubiquiti Cat6 Cables.
Available in lengths of 1000 ft (304 m), UC-C6-CMR Cable is Category 6 UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) cabling that supports speeds of up to 10G Ethernet. It uses 23 AWG solid copperconductor pairs and an anti-crosstalk divider, which improves pair isolation.
CMR (Communications Multipurpose cable, Riser) cabling is flame-retardant and can be run vertically between floors in non-plenum areas. UC-C6-CMR Cable is CMR fire-rated (also called riser-rated), making it suitable for in-wall and riser cabling applications.
• Supports up-to 10GBase-T 10 Gigabit Ethernet operation
• Category 6 UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) cableg
• CMR (Communications Multipurpose cable, Riser) is flame-retardant and can be run vertically
• CMR fire-rated (also called riser-rated) - suitable for in-wall and riser cabling
• Well established high quality Ubiquiti product
• UC-C6-CMR features anti-crosstalk divider
• Available in 1000ft (304m) drum
top of page
Immediate Enquiries, SMS/WhatsApp: +65 86866757
bottom of page