For Unboxing Clip, Click: US-24-500W
For Technical Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks US Switch, part of Ubiquiti line of products.
Ubiquiti US Switch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
Ubiquiti US Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
Ubiquiti Switch models are available with 24 or 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default, Ubiquiti US Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using Ubiquiti UAP Controller software.
Ubiquiti US Switch provides fiber connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each Ubiquiti US Switch model includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. Each 48-port model adds two SFP+ ports for high-capacity uplinks of up to 10 Gbps, so you can directly connect to a high-performance storage server or deploy a long-distance uplink to another switch.
Designed for convenient management, Ubiquiti UAP Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor Ubiquiti Switch and other Ubiquiti devices using a graphical user interface. You can download it from www.ubnt.com at no extra charge – there is no separate software, licensing, or support fee.
- • Twenty Four (24) RJ45 Gigabit PoE ports
- • Additional Two (2) SFP Ports
- • Integrated Network Management - Free Ubiquiti UAP Controller Software
- • Advanced Switch Management Features - VLAN, Aggregation, Monitoring ETC
- • Non-blocking Throughput 26 Gbps
- • Switching Capacity 52 Gbps
- • Forwarding Rate 38.69 Mpps
- • Maximum Power Consumption - 500W
- • PoE support - Auto-Sensing 802.3at/af POE+ & 24V Passive POE
- • Industrial Grade Product
- • Rackmountable