For Unboxing, Click: UF-NANO-G
For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Configuring a fiber network just became as easy as setting up a smartphone. Say goodbye to command lines, manuals, and paid support licenses. Introducing the UFiber OLT – a fiber solution that anyone can deploy.
UFiber offers Internet and telecom service providers a cost-effective fiber optic delivery system for Triple Play Services (data, voice, IPTV/VoD) with speeds of up to 2.488 Gbps downstream and 1.244 Gbps upstream.
The UFiber network is intelligently managed using the included UNMS™ (Ubiquiti Network Management System) controller. UFiber devices consist of the UFiber OLT (deployed at the provider premises) and the UFiber Nano™ G consumer premises equipment ONUs.
Ubiquiti Networks distinguishes itself with a library of powerful and intuitive management software that is included at no additional cost. The UNMS is the latest addition to the library.
The UNMS is a comprehensive management controller, featuring a graphical UI that is easy to learn and navigate. UNMS manages all of the registered UF-OLTs and all of their UF-Nano clients.
• WAN: (1) GPON port
• LAN: (1) Gigabit Ethernet port
• Integrated Network Management With Free Ubiquiti NMS Controller Software
• Digital LED Display for Status Reporting
• Power Method 24V Passive POE option
• GPON Speeds: 2.488 Gbps Downstream (TX), 1.244 Gbps Upstream (RX)
• GPON Range: Up to 20 km link
• Max Power Consumption 7W
• Sleek high end desing and included wall mount bracket
• No License or Usage Fees