For Short Clip Of The Product, Click: UF-OLT
For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Configuring a fiber network just became as easy as setting up a smartphone. Say goodbye to command lines, manuals, and paid support licenses. Introducing the UFiber OLT – a fiber solution that anyone can deploy.
UFiber offers Internet and telecom service providers a cost-effective fiber optic delivery system for Triple Play Services (data, voice, IPTV/VoD) with speeds of up to 2.488 Gbps downstream and 1.244 Gbps upstream.
The UFiber network is intelligently managed using the included UNMS™ (Ubiquiti Network Management System) controller. UFiber devices consist of the UFiber OLT (deployed at the provider premises) and the UFiber Nano™ G consumer premises equipment ONUs.
Ubiquiti Networks distinguishes itself with a library of powerful and intuitive management software that is included at no additional cost. The UNMS is the latest addition to the library.
The UNMS is a comprehensive management controller, featuring a graphical UI that is easy to learn and navigate. UNMS manages all of the registered UF-OLTs and all of their UF-Nano clients.
• Intuitive, Graphical Web UI
• Quick Configuration and Deployment of UFiber Devices
• Centralized Management of Multiple GPON Networks and Sites
• Graphical Reports for Efficient Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Linux-based for Low-Cost Setup
• No Licensing or Usage Fees
The UFiber OLT offers eight GPON ports and supports up to 1024 concurrent clients with physical links of up to 20 km in distance. Two SFP+ ports provide 10G of uplink connectivity.
The UF-OLT provides flexible power options, with two modular power adapter bays that can house either AC/DC or DC/DC power modules. One AC/DC module is included; additional modules can be purchased separately
• Eight (8) GPON ports
• Additional Two (2) SFP+ Data ports
• Fast Ethernet and console port for management
• Integrated Network Management With Free Ubiquiti NMS Controller Software
• Advanced L2/L3 Management Features
• Finally Easy & Simple GPON anyone can deploy!
• Dual Redundant PSU option
• AC or DC power option
• GPON Speeds: 2.488 Gbps Upstream (TX), 1.244 Gbps Downstream (RX)
• GPON Range: Up to 20 km link
• Max Power Consumption 40W
• No License or Usage Fees
For Further Queries, Email: email@example.com Or Message: +65-86866757
top of page
Immediate Enquiries, SMS/WhatsApp: +65 86866757
bottom of page