For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Protect your networks from the most brutal environments with Ubiquiti’s industrial-grade shielded Ethernet cable, TOUGHCable™.
Dramatically improve your Ethernet link states, speeds, and overall performance with Ubiquiti TOUGHCables.
TOUGHCables have been built to perform even in the harshest weather and environments.
Protect your networks from devastating electrostatic discharge (ESD) attacks.
TOUGHCables have been developed to increase power handling performance for extended cable run lengths.
ESD attacks are the leading cause for device failures. The diagram above illustrates the areas vulnerable to ESD attacks in a network. Unshielded cable with no ESD drain PoE adapter with no earth ground.
By using a grounded Ubiquiti Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter along with Ubiquiti TOUGHCable and TOUGHCable Connectors, you can effectively protect against ESD attacks.
• Supports 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet operation
• Integrated - ESD drain wire
• Built to Last Outdoors - weatherproof jacket
• Shielded - from external interference
• Well established high quality Ubiquiti product
• TC-CARRIER features anti-crosstalk divider, and secondary shielding
• Available in 1000ft (305m) drum
• Industrial Grade
* Stock Not Available Locally, Require Pre-Order. Delivery Within 10 - 14 Days Upon Confirmation Of Order