For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
The Rocket is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2x2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP Airmax base-station applications.
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools. Simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the antennas.
• Frequency: 2.4Ghz Channels 1-14
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 24 KC, 400MHz
• Memory: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: 2 x RPSMA (Waterproof)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)