The Rocket5ac Prism is designed to deliver maximum spectral efficiency and throughput.
With plenty of available spectrum, 5Ghz unlicensed band works well for long-distance links. The Rocket5ac Prism features full-band 5 GHz coverage and maximizes output power for the US market, meeting strict OOBE requirements.
Use the real-time airView spectrum analyzer so you can identify noise signatures and design your wireless links to minimize noise interference.
To take full advantage of its design and capabilities, deploy the Rocket5ac Prism for PtP or PtMP links in high RF noise environments. You can mount three Rocket5ac Prism radios on the airPrism 5 GHz 3x30° HD Sector Antenna, model AP-5AC-90-HD, for PtMP links. Each Rocket radio corresponds with a specific 30° beamwidth and independently transmits and receives.
EMI-Shielded Metal Housing Helps protect the Rocket5ac Prism against electromagnetic interference.
Gigabit Ethernet Delivers high throughput over its wired connection. Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE) 24V Passive PoE functionality is included. Both power and data are carried over a single Ethernet cable tothe Rocket ac. Use the included PoE Adapter or an optional PoE switch.
Every airMAX antenna has a built-in Rocket mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket5ac Prism. (airMAX ac antennas are recommended for optimal performance.)
Pair the Rocket ac PRISM with airMAX ac antennas for optimal performance:
• PtP backhaul Rocket5ac PRISM with the RocketDish™ or RocketDish™ ac
• PtMP links Rocket5ac PRISM or Rocket5ac Lite with the airMAX ac Sector
Sporting an all-new design for improved usability, airOS® v7 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX ac products.
Powerful Wireless Features
• airMAX ac Protocol Support
• Long-Range PtP Link Mode
• Selectable Channel Width
• PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
• PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
• Automatic Channel Selection
• TX Power Control: Auto/Manual
• Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
• Strongest WPA2 Security
• Dynamic Configuration Changes
• Instant Input Validation
• HTML5 Technology
• Optimization for Mobile Devices
• Detailed Device Statistics
• Diagnostic Tools, including Ethernet Cabling Test, RF Diagnostics, and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
• Ubiquiti airPRISM technology support for noisy RF environment
• Integrated GPS Synchronization for co-located installations
• Operates in Unlicensed 5 GHz Frequency range
• Connectorized Design - Flexibility of Antenna choice
• Built to Last Outdoors - Weather-Resistant Radio
• Plug and Play Installation - Easy Mounting with included pole mount accessory
• Well established Ubiquiti airMax ac product
• Long Range PTP Links - 100 km and above
• Wide coverage PTMP Sectors - 15 km and above
• High Throughput - up to 500+ Mbps
• Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
• Fully Functional Radio - no additional fees for licenses, capacity upgrades, etc.
• Built in Advanced Spectrum Analyzer
• Full Compatibility with legacy airMax products - free firmware update required
For Further Queries, Email: email@example.com Or Message: +65-86866757
top of page
Immediate Enquiries, SMS/WhatsApp: +65 86866757
bottom of page