For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Pair a RocketDish™ antenna with a Rocket® basestation to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul (Rocket sold separately).
The RocketDish is available in the following frequency models:
• 2.4 GHz
• 3 GHz
• 5 GHz
The RocketDish antenna delivers 2x2, dual-polarity performance. RocketDish with Rocket can be deployed in a backhaul link to deliverbandwidth from an ISP network out to a neighborhood tower. From there, an airMAX® Sector with Rocket delivers bandwidth to the ISP’s customers.
Incorporating a dish reflector design for excellent beam directivity, the RocketDish antennas feature robust mechanical design usingindustrial-strength hardware for outdoor application use.
RocketDish antennas and Rocket basestations have been designed to seamlessly work together. Every RocketDish has a built-in Rocketmount, so installation requires no special tools. Snap the Rocket securely into place and mount the antenna; you then have the optimal combination of RocketDish and Rocket for your PtP application.
• Supports Radios operating in 5 GHz Frequency WiFi range
• Dual Polarizarion - 2x2 MIMO Antenna
• Built to Last Outdoors - Weather-resistant Design
• Plug and Play Installation - Easy Mounting with included Universal pole or tower mount
• Well established Ubiquiti airMax product
• Long Distance coverage - 100 km and above
• Supports new - 802.11 AC radios
• Seamlessly Integrates with RocketM, UAP Outdoor, Rocket AC, AirFiber-5X
• Excellent Cross-Polarization Isolation
• Protective Radome - available separately - P/N: RAS-RD3
• 45° Slant Polarity conversion kit - availble separately P/N: AF-5G-OMT-S45