For Unboxing, Click: RB960PGS
For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
The hEX PoE is a five port gigabit ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required. The device has a USB 2.0 port and a SFP port for adding optical fiber connectivity. The ports 2-5 can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit.
It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful 800MHz CPU, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports. Less power adapters and cables to worry about! Max current is 1A per port, Ethernet ports are shielded.
• Powerful Gigabit POE Router
• 800 MHz CPU - QCA9557
• Built In 128MB RAM
• 5 x 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet Ports
• 1 x SFP Port For Fiber Optic Connectivity
• Level 4 RouterOS License
• PoE Support PoE Out On Ports 2-5 (803.2at)
• PoE Support PoE In On Ports 1 (803.2at)
• USB 2.0 Port For USB Storage & 3G/4G/LTE Modem
RB960PGS Mikrotik hEX POE Router 802.3at 802.3af SFP 24V 48V
1 Year From Date Of Purchase