For Unboxing, Click: RB3011UiAS
For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
The RB3011 is a new multi port device, our first to be running an ARM architecture CPU for higher performance than ever before. The RB3011 has ten Gigabit ports divided in two switch groups, an SFP cage and for the first time a SuperSpeed full size USB 3.0 port, for adding storage or an external 3G/4G modem.
RB3011UiAS-RM Unit comes with 1U rackmount enclosure, a touchscreen LCD panel, a serial console port and PoE output functionality on the last Ethernet port..
There is PoE output function for port #10 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
• 2016 Latest RB3011 Router Model - 19" Rack Mount Design
• First Mikrotik Router At 1.4GHz ARM CPU
• Built in 1GB RAM
• 10 x 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet Ports In 2 Switching Groups
• Level 5 RouterOS License
• Touchscreen LCD On Board
• PoE Support On Port 10 (Up To 500mA)
• 1 Gbps SFP Cage
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Port & 3G/4G/LTE Modem
RB3011UiAS-RM Mikrotik Gigabit Router 11 Ports SFP PoE
1 Year From Date Of Purchase