For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
PowerBeam 5 AC operates in worldwide, license-free 5 GHz frequencies. Anyone can purchase and operate airMax AC product without any special permits, paperwork, or added licensing costs.
Using airMAX ac technology, the PBE-5AC-500 supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput providing both the radio and antenna in a small form factor. It supports both PtP and Client PtMP functionality. The PBE-5AC-500 also includes a protective radome to shield the radio from the elements. This PowerBeam 5 AC model features 27 dBi 2x2 MIMO parabolic antenna that helps the unit to operate at distances up-to 25 km.
PowerBeam 5 AC includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device (Gigabit PoE adapter included).
• Operates in Unlicensed 5 GHz Frequency range
• Fully Integrated Design - Built-in MIMO Antenna
• Built to Last Outdoors - Weather-resistant Radio
• 802.11ac Chipset allows operation with up-to 256 QAM modulation
• Plug and Play Installation - Easy Mounting with included pole mount accessories
• Ubiquiti airMax AC product - up to 3 times more performance than airMax M5
• High Range Links - 25 km and above
• High Throughput - up to 450 Mbps
• High Gain Antenna - 27 dBi
• Military Grade Product
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
• Fully Functional Radio - no additional fees for licenses, capacity upgrades, etc.
For Further Queries, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Message: +65-86866757
top of page
Immediate Enquiries, SMS/WhatsApp: +65 86866757
bottom of page