For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX® CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the PowerBeam™ ac.
The PowerBeam ac directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam ac blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed™ technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. Featuring high performance and innovative mechanical design, the PowerBeam ac is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
Powerful Wireless Features
• airMAX ac Protocol Support
• Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
• Selectable Channel Width
• PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
• PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
• Automatic Channel Selection
• Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
• Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
• Strongest WPA2 Security
• Dynamic Configuration Changes
• Instant Input Validation
• HTML5 Technology
• Optimization for Mobile Devices
• Detailed Device Statistics
• Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including Ethernet Cabling Test, RF Diagnostics, and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency, so airMAX technology provides performanceimprovements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
The next-generation airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of our proprietary TDMA protocol.
Ubiquiti’s airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM – a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX.
With their use of proprietary airMAX ac technology, airMAX ac products support up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput – up to triplethe throughput of standard airMAX products.
• Operates in Unlicensed 5 GHz Frequency range
• Fully Integrated Design - Built-in 25 dBi MIMO Antenna
• Built to Last Outdoors - Weather-resistant Radio
• Plug and Play Installation - Easy Mounting with included pole and wall mount accessories
• Well established Ubiquiti airMax AC product
• Medium Range Links - 15 km and above
• High Throughput - up to 450 Mbps
• Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (PoE adapter included)
• Fully Functional Radio - no additional fees for licenses, capacity upgrades, etc.
• Full Compatibility with legacy airMax products - free firmware update required