For Specification, Click Datasheet
Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficient broadband CustomerPremises Equipment (CPE) with the NanoStation® M.
The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco take the same concept to the future with sleek form factors, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicatedWi-Fi management.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco get maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco feature enhanced protection against ESD events. Both models are suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.
• Operates in Unlicensed 5 GHz Frequency Range
• Fully Integrated Design - Built-In MIMO Antenna
• Built To Last Indoor & Outdoors - Weather-Resistant Radio
• 802.11ac Chipset Allows Operation Up-To 256 QAM Modulation
• Plug & Play Installation - Easy Mounting - Include Pole Mount Accessories
• Ubiquiti airMax AC product - 3 Times More Performance Than airMax M5
• Medium Range Links - 7 km & Above
• High Throughput - Up To 450 Mbps
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) Support - 24V Passive & 802.3af
• Built in Dedicated Management Radio
• Additional Gigabit Port With POE Out Support
• Fully Functional Radio - No Additional Fees For Licenses, Capacity Upgrades.
top of page
Immediate Enquiries, SMS/WhatsApp: +65 86866757
bottom of page