For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Nanobeam M5 operates in worldwide, license-free 5 GHz frequencies. Anyone can purchase and operate airMax product without any special permits, paperwork, or added licensing costs.
Using airMAX technology, the NBE-M5-16 supports up to 150+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput providing both the radio and antenna in a small form factor. It supports both PtP and Client PtMP functionality. The NBE-M5-16 also includes a protective radome to shield the radio from the elements. Nanobeam M5 features 16 dBi 2x2 MIMO beam antenna that helps the unit to operate at distances up-to 6 km.
Nanobeam M5 includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device (PoE adapter included).
• Operates in Unlicensed 5 GHz Frequency range
• Fully Integrated Design - Built-in MIMO Antenna
• Built to Last Outdoors - Weather-resistant Radio
• Plug and Play Installation - Easy Mounting - included pole & wall mount accessories
• Well established Ubiquiti airMax product
• Short Range Links - 6 km and above
• High Throughput - up to 150 Mbps
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
• Fully Functional Radio - no additional fees for licenses, capacity upgrades, etc.