Nanobeam 5 AC operates in worldwide, license-free 5 GHz frequencies. Anyone can purchase and operate airMax AC product without any special permits, paperwork, or added licensing costs.
Using airMAX ac technology, the NBE-5AC-19 supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput providing both the radio and antenna in a small form factor. It supports both PtP and Client PtMP functionality. The NBE-5AC-19 also includes a protective radome to shield the radio from the elements. Nanobeam 5 AC features 19 dBi 2x2 MIMO beam antenna that helps the unit to operate at distances up-to 15 km.
Nanobeam 5 AC includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device (Gigabit PoE adapter included).
• Operates in Unlicensed 5 GHz Frequency range
• Fully Integrated Design - Built-in MIMO Antenna
• Built to Last Outdoors - Weather-resistant Radio
• 802.11ac Chipset allows operation with up-to 256 QAM modulation
• Plug and Play Installation - Easy Mounting with included pole and wall mount accessories
• Ubiquiti airMax AC product - up to 3 times more performance than airMax M5
• Medium Range Links - 10 km and above
• High Throughput - up to 450 Mbps
• Military Grade Product
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
• Functional Radio - no additional fees for licenses, capacity upgrades, etc.