A small package with a huge ambition – the wAP ac LTE is an extremely cost-effective dual-band (2.4 / 5 GHz) home access point based on our popular weatherproof wAP form factor. It has two Gigabit Ethernet ports – you can use the device as a wired router with LTE backup via the Micro SIM slot. Alternatively, you can also enjoy wireless experience anywhere – indoors or outdoors. wAP ac LTE is designed to deliver strong and reliable connection in almost any situation and weather conditions. It can withstand temperatures from -30 C?° to +60 C? and can be easily mounted on walls, ceilings or poles.
Don’t be fooled by the compact size – this device is powered by a four-core 716 MHz CPU and 128 MB RAM, capable of handling heavy loads. Dual-chain 2.4 GHz and dual-chain 5GHz wireless for dual concurrent AP coverage will solve most interference issues in a crowded environment. For example, you can simultaneously use the 2.4 GHz channel for all your household mobile devices and reserve the 5GHz channel for tasks that are sensitive to packet loss – such as streaming high-quality videos.
RBwAPGR-5HacD2HnD&R11e-LTE includes LTE modem that supports International LTE bands 1,2,3,7,8,20,38 and 40.
High performance, great value, astonishing durability, functional and non-intrusive design – wAP ac LTE will meet most demands without making sacrifices.
- Supports 2G, 3G and 4G (LTE) connectivity
- Supports LTE bands 1,2,3,7,8,20,38 and 40
- Fully Integrated Design - Built-in 2 x LTE Antennas
- Built to Last Outdoors - Weather-resistant Radio
- High Quality LTE Category 4 modem
- Plug and Play Installation
- Powerful RouterOS product
- Built in - up-to 24dBm 802.11ac WiFi Access Point
- Up to 150 Mbps downlink & 50 Mbps uplink
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support