For Unboxing, Click: ES-8-150W
For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch, part of the EdgeMAX line of products. The EdgeSwitch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
The EdgeSwitch provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. Two SFP ports provide uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. It also offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
The compact EdgeSwitch features a versatile port configuration: eight Gigabit Ethernet ports that support PoE+ and two SFP ports for fiber connectivity. It can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall.
• Eight (8) RJ45 Gigabit PoE Ports
• Additional Two (2) SFP Ports
• EdgeMax OS Provides Web-Based GUI & CLI Management
• Advanced Switch Management Features
• Basic Routing Features - TACACS+, RADIUS, DHCP, 802.1X & More
• Non-Blocking Throughput 10 Gbps
• Switching Capacity 20 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate 14.88 Mpps
• Maximum Power Consumption - 150W
• PoE Support - Auto-Sensing 802.3at/af POE+ & 24V Passive POE
• Industrial Grade Product
• Redundant Or Stand-Alone
ES-8-150W Ubiquiti Edge Switch POE 8 Port SFP UBNT 24V
1 Year From Date Of Purchase