For Unboxing & Set-Up, Click: ES-48-500W
For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch, part of the EdgeMAX line of products. The EdgeSwitch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
The EdgeSwitch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
The EdgeSwitch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, the 24-port models support up to 26 Gbps, while the 48-port models support up to 70 Gbps.
The EdgeSwitch models are available with 24 or 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V Passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default, the EdgeSwitch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V Passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface.
The EdgeSwitch provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. The 24-port models include two SFP ports, providing up to 1 Gbps uplinks. For high-capacity uplinks, the 48-port models include two SFP and two SFP+ports, providing up to 10 Gbps uplinks.
• Forty-Eight (48) RJ45 Gigabit PoE Ports
• Additional Two (2) SFP Ports
• Additional Two (2) SFP+ Ports
• Maximum Power Consumption - 500W
• EdgeMax OS Provides Web-Based GUI & CLI Management
• Advanced Switch Management Features
• Basic Routing Features - TACACS+, RADIUS, DHCP, 802.1X & More
• Non-Blocking Throughput 70 Gbps
• Switching Capacity 140 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate 104.16 Mpps
• PoE Support - Auto-Sensing 802.3at/af POE+ & 24V Passive POE
• Industrial Grade Product
ES-48-500W Ubiquiti Edge Switch POE 48 Port SFP+ UBNT
1 Year From Date Of Purchase