For Unboxing & Set-Up, Click: ES-24-LITE
For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch Lite, part of the EdgeMAX line of products. The EdgeSwitch is a fully managed Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
The EdgeSwitch Lite offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
The EdgeSwitch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, the 24-port models support up to 26 Gbps, while the 48-port models support up to 70 Gbps.
The EdgeSwitch provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. The 24-port models include two SFP ports, providing up to 1 Gbps uplinks. For high-capacity uplinks, the 48-port models include two SFP and two SFP+ports, providing up to 10 Gbps uplinks.
• Twenty Four (24) RJ45 Gigabit PoE Ports
• Additional Two (2) SFP Ports
• Maximum Power Consumption - 25W
• EdgeMax OS Provides Web-Based GUI & CLI Management
• Advanced Switch Management Features
• Basic Routing Features - TACACS+, RADIUS, DHCP, 802.1X & More
• Non-Blocking Throughput 26 Gbps
• Switching Capacity 52 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate 38.69 Mpps
• Option: Redundant Power Supply Unit (PSU), Used As Hot Spare
• Industrial Grade Product
ES-24-LITE Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch Lite - 24 Ports SFP UBNT
1 Year From Date Of Purchase