For Unboxing & Set-Up, Click: ER-Lite
For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Introducing the EdgeRouter from Ubiquiti Networks, part of the EdgeMAX platform. EdgeRouters combine carrier-class reliability with enterprise-level features in a compact and affordable unit.
The EdgeRouter PoE and EdgeRouter Lite models are the world’s first economical router capable of routing up to 1 million packets per second.
Powered by a proprietary and intuitive graphical interface, EdgeOS, EdgeRouters can easily be configured for routing, security, and management features required to efficiently run your network. For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access using familiar commands.
Set up multiple DHCP servers to assign IP ranges in different subnets on the different interfaces. Easily control dynamic and static IP addressing for your network devices.
Conveniently track network activity and devices from tools such as Ping, Trace, Discover, Packet Capture, and Log Monitor.
The EdgeRouter provides a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control. Accessed via a network port and web browser, the user-friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status. The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU, transmit and receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual interface.
EdgeOS is a sophisticated operating system loaded with robust features, including:
• Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, and BGP
• Firewall policies and NAT rules
• DHCP services
• Quality of Service (QoS)
• Network administration and monitoring tools
• Comprehensive IPv6 support
• Choice of configuration methods: the graphical user interface to visualize the workings of your network or the Command Line Interface (CLI) to use advanced, command driven configuration
The CLI provides quick and flexible configuration by command line and features the following:
• For power users, configuration and monitoring of all advanced features
• Direct access to standard Linux tools and shell commands
• CLI access through the serial console port, SSH, Telnet, and the graphical user interface
• Three (3) RJ45 Gigabit Ports
• Ubiquiti EdgeOS - Intuitive Web-Based GUI & CLI Management
• Fully Customizable Open Platform
• Carrier Class Reliability - 99.9% Uptime
• Advanced Routing Protocols - OSPF, RIP & BGP Supported
• Comprehensive IP V6 Support
• Integrated Powerful Firewall
• Low Power Consumption - 7 W Maximum
• Industrial Grade Product
• Free integrated Deep Packet Inspection Engine
ERLite - 3 Ubiquiti Edge Router Lite UBNT 3 Port Gigabit
1 Year From Date Of Purchase