Take your network switching capacity to the next level with the EdgeRouter 10X from Ubiquiti Networks. The EdgeRouter 10X comes equipped with 10 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports, including passive PoE input and output ports. The rack-mountable EdgeRouter is powered by a dual-core 880 MHz MIPS1004Kc processor, along with 512MB of DDR3 RAM and 512MB of flash storage. The EdgeOS operating system and the Ubiquiti Network Management System offer a variety of monitoring and management features, while the UNMS app for iOS and Android allows you to manage the router from your mobile device.
The EdgeRouter provides a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control. Easily configure the routing, security, and management features required to efficiently run your network. For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access using familiar commands. Even greater convenience and flexibility is provided by the UNMS app, which makes it possible to manage the EdgeRouter remotely from your mobile device.
EdgeOS Features and Functionality: EdgeOS boasts a variety of features, including:
* VLAN interfaces for network segmentation
* Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, BGP, and MPLS
* Firewall policies and NAT rules
* Application identification with Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
* DHCP services
* Quality of Service (QoS)
* Network administration and monitoring tools
* Administrator and operator accounts
* Comprehensive IPv6 support