SwOS/RouterOS powered 24 port Gigabit Ethernet switch with two SFP+ ports, wire speed connectivity with several new switching features!
It has “Dual boot” feature that allows you to choose which operating system you prefer to use, RouterOS or SwOS. If you prefer to have a simplified switch only OS with more switch specific features, use SwOS. If you are used to Winbox and would like the ability to use routing and other Layer 3 features on some ports in your CRS, boot and use RouterOS. You can select the desired operating system from RouterOS, from SwOS or from the RouterBOOT loader settings.
It gives you all the basic functionality for a managed switch, plus more: allows to manage port-to-port forwarding, apply MAC filter, configure VLANs, mirror traffic, apply bandwidth limitation and even adjust some MAC and IP header fields. SFP cage supports both 1.25 Gb SFP and 10 Gb SFP+ modules.
* Fully Manageable L3 Switch
* Full Wire Speed Switching
* Powered by Full Mikrotik RouterOS
* 2 x 10Gbps SFP+ ports
* 24 x 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet port
* Configure ports for switching or for routing
* SFP 1.25 and SFP+ 10Gbit module support
* Integrated Level l RouterOS license with Dual Boot option to SwOS