For Unboxing, Click: CCR1036-8G
For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Another member of CCR1036 family, CCR1036-8G-2S+ is an carrier grade router with a cutting edge 36 core Tilera CPU! This MikroTik router now has two SFP+ ports for 10G interface support (SFP+ module available separately). It uses the same 36 core Tilera CPU as the other CCR1036 model, and delivers the same performance, but now, ten gigabit links are possible.
The cloud core router is powered by RouterOS, a fully featured routing operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years. Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring - just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
The device comes in a 1U rackmount case, has two SFP+ ports, eight Gigabit ethernet ports, serial console and a USB port. A color touchscreen displays device status, traffic graphs, or provide access to simple configuration options.
It has two SODIMM slots, by default it is shipped with 4GB of RAM, but has no memory limit in RouterOS, so will accept and utilize 16GB or more.
• Flagship of Mikrotik Cloud Core Platform
• Eight Gigabit Ethernet Ports (8 Ports)
• Two SFP+ Cages (2 ports)
• Cutting Edge 36 Core TILERA CPU 1.2 GHz Per Core
• 12 Mbytes Total On-Chip Cache
• 4 GB RAM Upgradeable To 16 GB Or More
• Level 6 RouterOS License
• Hardware Encryption Support
• MicroUSB Port And LCD Touch Screen
• SFP+ Allows For 10 Gigabit uplinks
• Supports Single/Multi-Mode Fiber & Copper (RJ45) SFP/SFP+ Modules
• Over 20 times Faster Than RB1100AHx2
• Stateful Firewall
CCR1036-8G-2S+ Mikrotik Gigabit Router 10 Port, 2 SFP+ USB
1 Year From Date Of Purchase