For Unboxing, Click: CCR1036-12G-4S-EM
For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
MikroTik CCR1036-12G-4S-EM is an carrier grade router with a cutting edge 36 core Tilera CPU! Unprecedented power and unbeatable performance - this is MikroTik's new flagship device. The Cloud Core supports throughput of up to 24 million packets per second, or up to 16 gigabits - full wire speed.
The cloud core router is powered by RouterOS, a fully featured routing operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years. Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring - just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
The device comes in a 1U rackmount case, has four SFP ports, twelve Gigabit ethernet ports, serial console and a USB port. A color touchscreen displays device status, traffic graphs, or provide access to simple configuration options.
It has two SODIMM slots, by default it is shipped with 16GB of RAM, but has no memory limit in RouterOS, so will accept and utilize more.
• Flagship of Mikrotik Cloud Core Platform
• Twelve Gigabit Ethernet Ports (12 Ports)
• Four SFP Cages (4 Ports)
• Cutting Edge 36 Core TILERA CPU 1.2 GHz Per Core
• 12 Mbytes Total On-Chip Cache
• 16 GB RAM Upgradeable
• Level 6 Router OS License
• Hardware Encryption Support
• MicroUSB Port And LCD Touch Screen
• Supports Single/Multi-Mode Fiber & Copper (RJ45) SFP Modules
• Over 20 times Faster Than RB1100AHx2
• Stateful Firewall
CCR1036-12G-4S-EM Mikrotik Gigabit Router 16 Port 36 Core
1 Year From Date Of Purchase