For Specifications, Click: Datasheet
Bullet M is a wireless radio with an integrated Type N RF connector that can be directly plugged in to any Antenna to create a powerful and robust outdoor Access Point, Client, or Bridge.
The Bullet M features a signal strength LED meter for antenna alignment, a low-loss integrated N-type RF connector, and a robust weatherproof design.
With up to 25 dBm of power and enhanced receiver design, the Bullet M is ideal for long-distance links, capable of 100Mbps+ real TCP/IP speeds over multi-km distances.
Bullet M eliminates the need to use RF cables and requires no special antenna or tools to install. No radio card / host board issues. No RF cable quality concerns. No mechanical stability concerns. No enclosure mounting requirements. With the Bullet M, operators can just plug and go.
The Bullet M can instantly become a powerful TDMA BaseStation utilizing Ubiquiti's breakthrough AirMax technology. With AirMax, PtMP networks can scale gracefully while maintaing high throughput and low latency performance.
• Operates in Unlicensed 5 GHz Frequency range
• Revolutionary Design - Direct Antenna Mount
• Built to Last Outdoors - Weather-resistant Radio
• Plug and Play Installation - Easy Mounting
• Well established Ubiquiti airMax product
• Powerful WiFi Hotspot Radio- up to 25 dBm
• High Throughput - 802.11bgn chipset - up to 100+ Mbps
• Long Distance Backhaul - up to 50 km
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
• Fully Functional Radio - no additional fees for licenses, capacity upgrades, etc.