For specifications, Click: Datasheet
The airGateway is an affordable product with a compact form factor. It simultaneously connects indoor client devices and powers the outdoor CPE (Customer Premises Equipment).
The airGateway is available in three different models: airGateway Standard 2.4 GHz model with an internal antenna, airGateway-LR Standard 2.4 GHz model but includes an external antenna for extended range and AMG-PRO Dual-band (2.4 or 5 GHz) model with improved range and performance
The airGateway supports multiple functions:
• Acts as an indoor wireless device connecting multiple wireless clients
• Connects to a switch to support wired clients
• Powers the airMAX CPE on the roof
The airGateway can operate in any of these network modes to meet the needs of your network:
• SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) Router
The airGateway supports these wireless modes to fulfill your wireless requirements:
• Access Point mode to function as the center of your wireless network
• Station mode to extend your wireless network
Such versatile functionality makes the airGateway extremely convenient and economical to deploy.
• Fully Functional airOS 802.11n Access Point
• Convenient 2.4 GHz WiFi AP radio with seamless Integrated Antenna
• Plug and Play design for direct Ubiquiti PoE adapter interlock
• Remote Management - Monitor and Restrict/Enable Customer Managemnt
• Carrier Class Reliability - 99.9% uptime • Advanced AP features
• Low Power Consumption - 4 W maximum
• Compact Form Factor
• WiFi Coverage Range - 50 m
The airGateway is compatible with Ubiquiti PoE Adapters featuring 24V, 0.5A or 15V, 0.8A.
The airGateway provides an additional ±24kV of Ethernet isolation for built-in protection that lessens the risk of ESD or surge damage to your devices.